Copper Cow Coffee Churro Recipe
- 1 cup Vietnamese coffee (Made from 1 Copper Cow Kit)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together coffee, salt and olive oil. Bring the mixture to a boil then remove from heat.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, mixing with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball. Let cool for few minutes.
- Using a standard mixer with the paddle attachment, slowly beat the eggs into the batter until smooth.
- Heat a pot of oil to 375 degrees.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the dough directly into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, a couple minutes per side.
- In a shallow dish, combine sugar and instant coffee. To finish churros, roll in coffee sugar, and dip in condensed milk!
HERE'S MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS IN YOUR BOX:
- A fan favorite here at the GYFTING offices.
- For the coffee lover in your life, this coffee candle smells so rich and delicious.
- Perfect for face and body, this soap lathers beautifully!
- Enjoy this uniquely flavored gum!
- This chocolate is the perfect milky and crunchy combination to satisfy your sweet tooth!